Do you love autumn as much as I do? If no, then let me provide you with 9 reasons to fall for fall!
- The trees turn adorably russet
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (I happen to be a NONcoffee person, but even I fell for this one)
- Time of big scarves (they say that poncho is the new black)
- Alleys seasoned with crunchy leaves
- Mulled wine time (Hip Hip Hooray)
- Halloweeeeeeen + carving pumpkins
- Sweater weather
- My birthday (yeah, I am one of those who still love birthdays)
- Ginger+honey+lemon combination makes up perfect tea for the season
Do you have some other exciting reasons? Let me know in the comments!